Super hard materials:
- micron diamond-powders;
- micron metal carbides powders;
- micron metal oxide powders;
- micron powders for additive technologies;
- micron powders of metal alloys and composites;
- nano-structured powders and composites of metals;
Ceramics and ore:
- all types micron powders Al2O3
- micron powders of building materials, quartzite, graphite, silicon, composites;
- micropowders for use in 3D-printers based on ceramic;
- micron powders of carbon composites;
- nano-structured micron powders;
- mixtures and composites for 3D-printers in building and construction area;
- micron powders of solid electrolytes;
- comminution of ores and concentrates.
Industrial process for producing of classified micropowder from 0.5 to 30 microns. Includes production of ultrafine powders of polytetrafluoroethylene (fluoropolymers) as well as of polymers for additive technologies (3D), thermoplastics, elastomers, composites nanostructured powders with desired attributes.
Polimeryc ceramics. New nano-modified polymers and meta-materials. Micron powders of carbon fiber, reinforced plastics (know-how). Polyamide (PA), polyamide, glass fiber reinforced (PA-GF), glass fiber (GF), polyetheretherketone (PEEK), polystyrene (PS), alyumid, polyamide, carbon fiber reinforced (Carbonmide). Recycling of polymeric waste, rubber, tires, devulcanization of rubber.
- Industrial process for the manufacturing of powder of medicinal plants, biomass (lignin, quercetin, etc.).
- Recycling agricultural- and food industry waste, production of proteins.
- Products for plant’s protection.
- Cosmetics and Supplements.
- Biological activation of the cellular content of fermentation.
- Cold milling of cakao and coffee beans and tea leaves.
- Colloidal solutions.
- Molecular products, mixtures, food.
- Concentrates, powders of fruits and vegetables.